Total Pageviews

Friday 11 February 2011

Man Poorly (and that's proper poorly).

Hi to every man that's had the dreaded and debilitating Man Flu. Probably the nearest thing to total wipe out you can get without popping off of this mortal coil we call Earth.

Okay, I hear you Ladies...  Blah, blah, blah, childbirth, husbands etc, etc.

Well let me tell you...

Okay then, maybe I was exaggerating a tiny bit. Alright, for goodness sake, I admit to being a bit of a wuss (is that how you spell wuss).

Anyway, I'm knackered at the moment and laid up in bed, trying to recover sufficiently for my first walk with my local LDWA. This is happening on Sunday at Wivelscombe and I do not want to bale/bail on my opening outing, that will not look good at all.
Although saying that, my lift has not yet been in touch, so maybe it will not happen anyway. That will be annoying though as I have been looking forward to a gentle 20 mile stroll for a while now and seeing as this was supposed to be the start of my Ten Year plan, it will not be an auspicious start I was envisaging.

"Chin up Mr C, I'm sure Marian or the chappie from Liskeard will be in touch shortly".

Is that third party writing, or second party?

Anyway let's hope my slow recovery from this Monolithic Elephant stopping illness will allow me to participate in Sundays hike.
I will report in after the event, so please stay tuned in to be the first to hear what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment