Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 March 2011

Training Session 2

After recovering from the tortuous events of Wiveliscombe my sights are now set on a little jaunt around Boscastle on March 20th. I believe a mere 20 miles is planned, probably up and down the nice, easy and level South West Coast Path. Let's hope for a little sunshine or at least dry conditions.
I need to make contact with my travelling buddies of old as I believe one of them is leading this stroll. They will probably be surprised that I am back after my first outing and the condition I appeared to be in (which wasn't as bad as the actual condition I was in).
Still, looking forward to another walk and another step on the path to the big one.
I will report in after the event so keep reading this enthralling epitaph.

No comments:

Post a Comment